its weird how different your life could be if people found you more or less attractive
I know there are a lot of negative things happening in the world right now, things that are not going to stop in the near future, and if you are like me, they keep you up at night and cloud your thoughts throughout the day.
I hope, for you all and for myself as well, that the beautiful and good things in the world still make themselves apparent to combat the negativity, and want to remind myself (and whoever sees my feed) that little things are enough to make the days lived worth it.
Try to allow the bad to wash over you and no affect you, just for a few minutes a day, and keep yourself afloat. Be socially and culturally aware, but don’t allow negative thoughts and actions to rule you.
These positive things happened to me today, and I encourage everyone to share their own:
1. I was able to sleep an extra 27 minutes before having to go to work
2. I saw people who made me laugh and gave me a sense of belonging.
3. The sun was shining.
4. My dogs were as excited as they are every day when I got home.
5. The person I love is sleeping beside me peacefully.
6. My banana was the perfect amount of ripe.
7. I didn’t rip my cuticles at all and was able to divert my anxiety.
8. A coworker got flowers and made the office smell beautiful.
9. I learned that people are able to donate time and money when many others do so with them.
10. My mom is officially in remission.
Have a beautiful night all.
I wish that awareness of a worthy cause was possible without wasting thousands of gallons of clean, drinkable water when millions die each year from illnesses brought about by unclean drinking water and dehydration. Is there no other way to make people pay attention?